Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teams that Support STATE

I am amazed at how many teams have signed up to support this film project, but then again the more I am around this sport the more I see how passionate people are about it. I also know that to make this film succesful it will have to demonstrate a significant fan base to support it at the box office. I encourge you to become a part of the excitement and join your team with STATE and then recruit your fan base. Our goal with this program is of coure to keep people informed of the progress of STATE but to also show Hollywood that this sport does have fans and they do care. I would encourage you to also visit the web site http://sportsinmovies.com and see if you can find a movie featuring girls fastpitch softball!?! Why is that--one reason is no one believes they have a fan base!! STATE plans to show them they do--come and join your team with STATE and recruit your fans to join STATE as well!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! As a father with two daughters (one plays travel fastpitch and the other is still in REC softball)and as a coach of fastpitch I think this is a great move for the sport and for our daughters. With the exclusion in the Olympics now of fastpitch we need another avenue to get the word out and build this sport to its highest potential. Keep on plugging and thanks for taking on this monumental task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe the concept behind this movie!!! I'm an St. CHarles Catholic Graduate. The same school that Coach Aycock coached at. My sisters were in high school and I used to go to the games and see Coach Aycock every Friday nite. WHat a blast from the PAST!!!

    ReplyDelete